PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 13th kist Check 2022 – How to apply online in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana pmkisan.gov.in and know the process of doing PM Kisan Yojana Online Registration.
The Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The government transfers ₹6,000 per year to farmers’ accounts in three equal instalments through this scheme.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched with the goal of improving farmers’ economic conditions. The PM Kisan Yojana benefits all farmers who have less than 2 hectares of cultivable land.
This article will provide you with all of the necessary information about this scheme. This article will provide you with information ranging from eligibility to application under this scheme.
Table of Contents
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
The total amount given by the central government is transferred to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts in three instalments of Rs 2000 through direct bank transfer mode of Rs 6000 under this scheme.
12 crore small and marginal farmers will be included in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022. The total cost of this scheme will be Rs 75,000 crore.
On March 31, 2019, 2.25 crore beneficiary farmers received the first instalment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana via Direct Bank Transfer (DBT).
Check out the “Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List” by clicking here.
Kisan Samman Nidhi 13th Installment will come in January
The Central Government has released the 12th installment of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on 17 October 2022, with a total amount of Rs 16,000 crore allocated for direct transfer to KYC registered farmers. The 13th installment is set to be issued in the first week of January 2023 and can only be taken advantage of by farmers who have gotten their KYC registration done from a nearby CSC service center. Therefore, farmers are advised to get their KYC completed without delay to avail the benefits of this scheme.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 13 Kist
The Central Government has so far provided 11 installments under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The 12th instalment of this scheme is currently being planned. All beneficiaries are eagerly awaiting for this, because the central government will provide financial assistance of Rs 2000 to all small and marginal farmers under this programme.
According to the government’s new guidelines, the benefit of the 12th instalment will be provided only to farmers who have completed their PM Kisan KYC. The government has set July 31, 2022 as the deadline for completing KYC. All interested farmers can easily complete KYC by visiting the scheme’s official website.
Other searches related to PM Kisan Yojana
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 11 Kist
As you are all aware, the Government of India has so far released ten instalments under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The government will release the 11th installment under this scheme in April 2022.
In the last week of March, all beneficiaries are asked to check their PM Kisan Status. So that there is no delay in receiving the payment. This amount is withheld because of any deficiencies in the document, such as Aadhaar number, bank account number, and so on.
As a result, all beneficiaries are encouraged to check their status on a regular basis. So that any problems can be resolved before they occur.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 10 Kist
The 10th installment of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was released by the Central Government on January 1, 2022. Prime Minister Narendra Modi released this amount via video conferencing.
The 10th instalment provided benefits to approximately 10.09 crore farmers. All farmers whose 10th instalment payment has not yet been received will receive it shortly. A total of 20946 crore has been distributed to 10.09 crore farmers.
The Prime Minister also met with a number of farmer producer organisations on this occasion. All of these organisations have been informed that the government will provide an equity grant of Rs 14 crore for future investment.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Key Points
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|PM Narendra Modi
|Ministry Farmer welfare
|Start date of registration
|Last date of registration
|Not yet declared
|Cost of Scheme
|Rs 75 ,000
|No Of Beneficiary
|Small & Marginal Farmer
|Financial support of Rs 6000
|Mode of application
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 9 Kist
The Government of India runs the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for farmers. Farmers are given Rs 6000 in three equal instalments under this scheme.
The government released the amount of the 9th installment under this scheme on August 9th. The 9th instalment distributed Rs 19500 crore to approximately 9.75 crore farmers. The government has spent a total of Rs 1.38 lakh crore on this scheme so far.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was established with the goal of improving farmers’ economic conditions. This scheme will empower and self-sufficiency not only farmers. Instead, their standard of living will rise.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 8 Kist
As you are all aware, this scheme was established to provide financial assistance to the country’s farmer brothers. The central government is providing financial assistance of Rs.6000 per year to many farmers in the country through this scheme. The central government of our country has so far provided 7 instalments to the farmers of our country under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, and in order to further benefit the farmers of our country, the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, has released the 8th instalment under this scheme via video conference on May 14 at 11 a.m.
This amount of 19000 crore rupees is being transferred in the form of 2000 rupees in the bank account of every farmer of the country.
At the same time, along with releasing the 8th installment through video conference, the Prime Minister of the country has also told that till now about 1 lakh 35 thousand crore rupees have been provided to about 11 crore farmers of the country through bank account.
Out of these, more than 60 thousand crore rupees have been sent to the farmers during the Corona period. So that the farmers can get help during the Corona period.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 7 Kist
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi hosted a video conference on December 25th. The Prime Minister confirmed via video conference that the7th installment of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been transferred to farmers’ accounts. This sum was sent to them with a single click. More than 18000 crores have been distributed to 9 crore farmers under the scheme. So far, more than 1 lakh 10,000 crores have been transferred to farmers’ accounts through the scheme. Farmers have reaped significant benefits from the scheme. The Prime Minister stated that no commission was taken from the farmers in order to disburse this amount, and that no corruption occurred.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 6 Kist
As you are all aware, the central government provides financial assistance to farmers in the amount of 6000 per year through the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Which she gives in three instalments of 2000 at four-month intervals. The Center has so far released five installments. The central government will begin sending the sixth installment amount to farmers on August 1.
This sum will be transferred directly to the farmers’ bank accounts. If you provide incorrect information, the amount of 6th installment will not be credited to your account. To obtain this sum, you must correct the information you provided. Only then will you be able to benefit from this scheme.
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
India is an agricultural country; 75% of the people in the country work in agriculture; all farmers in the country are financially dependent on agriculture; with this in mind, the Government of India has entrusted Prime Minister Kisan Samman with providing financial assistance to farmers who work in agriculture. Plan 2022 has already begun. Through this scheme, farmers will be able to earn a better living and become more self-sufficient and empowered.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Documents
- The applicant should have any land up to 2 hectares.
- There should be papers of agricultural land.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- ID Proof, Driving License, Voter ID
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- address proof
- Farm information (farm size, how much land is there)
- passport size photo
How to apply in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023?
The interested beneficiary farmers of the country who want to apply under this PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana should follow the method given below and take advantage of the scheme.
- The applicant must first visit the official website. The home page will appear on the screen after you visit the official website.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Farmers Corner. Click on this option, in this option you will see three more options.
- You need to choose “New Farmer Registration form” among these. The New Farmers Registration Form will open once you choose this option.
- In this form, you must fill your Aadhar Card Number, Captcha Code, and any additional information requested.
- After entering all of your information, click the submit button. After that, print the registration form and save it for later use.
- In this manner, your application will be completed.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Offline Registration
Interested beneficiaries in the country who want to apply offline under this scheme should use the method outlined below.
- The Goa government has begun the offline method of connecting farmers under this scheme. If you want to apply for the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you must first contact your local Tehsildar / Gram Pradhan / Gram Panchayat.
- Goa’s government has collaborated with India Post to connect 11,000 farmers to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- According to Dr. Vinod Kumar, senior officer of the Department of Posts, the scheme will benefit Goa’s farmers by including all 255 post offices and 300 employees.
- These postmen will go door to door to register farmers on paper. In Goa, 10,000 farmers have already been registered; the remaining 11,000 farmers will be registered offline by going door to door with help from the postal department.
- As of now, this programme has contacted 5000 farmers, and filled out forms have been received. If a farmer does not already have a savings account, he or she can start one with the assistance of the postal service. In the India Post Payment Bank, they are currently being opened.
- The only state where this offline service has been launched so far is Goa; as soon as it is launched in other states, we will notify you through this page.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Edit Adhaar Failure Record
- Farmers whose Aadhaar number was incorrect when they applied for this scheme and want to correct it should use the method outlined below.
- First, the beneficiary must go to the scheme’s official website. The home page will appear after you visit the official website.
- The Farmer Corner option is available on this home page. In this option, you will see the option to Edit Aadhaar Failure Record, which you must select.
- The next page will appear after you click on the option. On this page, you must enter your Aadhaar number, Captcha code, and other information. After that, you select the Search option.
- You can correct your Aadhaar number in this manner.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary Status Check
- You need to first visit the scheme’s official website. The homepage will appear.
- The Farmer Corner option is available on this home page. This option includes the option of Beneficiary Status. The following page will appear after you click on the option.
- On this page, you can check the Beneficiary Status from any of the following Aadhaar number, account number and mobile number.
- Following that, you can view the beneficiary status.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana – Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmer Online Check
- You need to first visit the scheme’s official website. The home page will appear after you visit the official website.
- On this home page, select the Status of Self Registered / CSC Farmers option from the Farmers Corner menu.
- On this page, you must enter your Aadhaar number, captcha code, and other information. After entering all of your information, click the Search button.
- Following that, you will see the current status of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana listed below.
Steps to make Kisan Credit Card
- Farmers in the country who are taking advantage of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will need to have have Kisan Credit Card.
- To obtain a credit card, one must apply. First of all, the application must be submitted to the bank branch, where your Kisan Samman Nidhi Account is available.
- Following that, the application form must be completed and submitted.
Steps to download KCC Form
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Download KCC Form under the Farmers Corner.
- As soon as you click on this link, the KCC Form will open in front of you.
- You can download and print this form.
Steps to download PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Mobile App
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Download PM Kisan App under the Farmers Corner.
- As soon as you click on this link, the PM Kisan mobile app will open in front of you.
- Now you can install it.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana – Helpline Number
Phone: 011-23381092 (Direct HelpLine)
|Farmer’s Welfare Section