PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Status: Farmers will receive the 13th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana from December 15, 2022 to December 20, 2022. The Indian Union Agriculture Minister issued this notification. This scheme provides a yearly grant of ₹6,000 in three installments to small and marginal farmers. Farmers who want to check the status of their 13th installment can do so by visiting the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Sh Narendra Modi recently issued the 12th Installment, and now people are eager to learn about PM Kisan’s 13th Installment Date 2022, which is due in December 2022. In order to view the PM Kisan 13th Installment Beneficiary List 2022, go to pmkisan.gov.in and enter your mobile number. Make sure the PM Kisan eKYC 2022 is finished before applying; otherwise, your name won’t appear on the list.
Farmers who are not registered for this scheme will be unable to benefit from it, which is why all farmers must complete their E-KYC. The government has extended the deadline for farmers who want to complete their E-KYC so that all farmers can do so by 20 December 2022.
PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Status 2022
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 (PMKSNY)|
|Scheme Administrator||Central Government of India|
|PM Kisan Yojana Start Year||2018|
|Benefit of Scheme||Rs 6000/- Per Year Financial Assistance|
|Launched by||PM Sh Narendra Modi|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card Number, Bank Account, Mobile Number and Land Record|
|Total Installments in a Year||3 Installments|
|PM Kisan 12th Installment Release On?||17th October, 2022|
|Next Installment||PM Kisan 13th Installment 2022|
|PM Kisan 13th Installment Will Release On?||15 to 20 December 2022|
|Kisan Help Desk||011-24300606, 155261|
Documents required to Check PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Status
The following documentation is required for farmers who want to check their name on the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Beneficiary List:
- Original land certificate
- Applicant’s bank Passbook
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Passport size photo
- ID card
- driving licence certificate
Pmkisan.gov.in Status Check 2022 (Beneficiary & Installment)
|PM Kisan Status Check 2022||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022||Click Here|
|Arogya Home||Visit Here|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Farmers whose names have been registered will get a payment of 6,000, which will be distributed in monthly instalments of 2000.
- All farmers can verify the status of their payments by going to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana website.
- The official PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2022 has been set as December 15, 2022 through December 31, 2022, at which time the recipients’ bank accounts will be linked to the number.
PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Status Check
All farmer households with cultivable land receive an income supplement of Rs.6,000 per year. Every year, Rs.6,000 is distributed in three payments as follows:
|Installment||Period of Payment|
PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Status Check By Mobile Number
Farmers can also check their name in the 13th instalment of the PM Kisan Beneficiary List using their mobile number; farmers who want to do so should follow the instructions outlined below:
- To begin, go to the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now tap on the Beneficiary Status button.
- A new window will open, in which you must input your mobile number and submit the OTP.
- Your beneficiary status screen will now be completed the day after tomorrow, and you can confirm your eligibility by checking.
pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status Check Online
- Go to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana official portal – pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now click on the Beneficiary List button given on the home screen.
- Select your State, District, Sub District, Block and Village.
- After selecting all the details correctly, click on the option of Get Report.
- Your registered name, amount and other details will be shown on your screen.
PM Kisan eKYC Status 2022 By Aadhaar
- Farmers must first visit the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to complete the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana E-KYC.
- On the page itself, we will now have the choice of PM Kisan E-KYC 2022; click on it.
- A new window will open in your mobile, prompting you to enter your Aadhaar card and cell number.
- After providing your mobile number, an OTP will be sent to your phone; input the OTP.
- After completing the registration, an associate degree OTP will be sent to your mobile number; please submit it as well.
- Your PM Kisan E-KYC is now complete.
FAQs on PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Status 2022
How to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status?
You can easily check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status by using mobile. Steps are given below:
1. First go to the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
2. Click on Beneficiary Status button.
3. Enter Mobile No. and submit the OTP.
4. Beneficiary details will be shown.
When was PM Kisan Scheme launched?
PM Kisan Scheme launched in 2018.
Who is eligible for PM Kisan Yojana?
Farmers with cultivated land are eligible for PM Kisan Yojana.
How many installments in PM Kisan Yojana?
There are 3 installment in PM Kisan Yojana.